Rex Ryan and Mike Singletary

Rex Ryan has turned into a puss since the Jets have started sliding. Not just cause he's been crying in front of the media, but because he should be slapping Sanchez upside the head when he makes his stupid bonehead mistakes.

And having a fiery HC is only part of a much more complex equation. Don't think you can say that it has NOTHING to do with success...sometimes it's just part of it.

Yeah, you can. Landry, Dungy and Vermeil all won Super Bowls without screaming all over the place. The screaming has nothing to do with it. Whether the guy is a good coach, screamer or not, with good players has everything to do with success.

Remember when everybody was soooo jealous of the playoff bound Jets and 49ers because they had fiery head coaches who yelled at people? Both of those teams are on major slides and currently stand at 4-6.

Granted, I'd take both of them over Jauron, but can everybody finally agree that the degree to which a coach manifests his emotion on the sidelines has nothing to do with results?

Mediocre coaches coaching mediocre teams.

Everybody? Why the over-generalization?

I would not take that big-mouthed fat slob Ryan ever...He's SO overrated...And he looks to be carrying triplets...He may get better with experience and humbling...But right now he's basically a one-trick-pony-type...Singletary? Well...There is a reason he interviewed for a million Jobs and never got hired as a HC...Good man and all...But NFL HC? I don't know...I would take Singetary over Fatso...But just barely... :wallbash: