Fewell's game coaching

justnzane

Personally I thought that it was the best in game coaching we have seen in over 3 years. He was aggressive enough to actually put points on the board in the last 2 minutes of the half, and used his timeouts.

I'll take more games where the players show up for their coach, as opposed to what we have watched for the previous 16 games.

They appeared tougher in one week under Fewell with contact in practices.

Hopefully, this interim changed turns out to be able to provide a few more W's

You mean aggressive enough to not even attempt to put the ball in the end zone before the end of the first half? Is that what aggressive has come to mean to this team?

Personally I thought that it was the best in game coaching we have seen in over 3 years. He was aggressive enough to actually put points on the board in the last 2 minutes of the half, and used his timeouts.

I'll take more games where the players show up for their coach, as opposed to what we have watched for the previous 16 games.

They appeared tougher in one week under Fewell with contact in practices.

Hopefully, this interim changed turns out to be able to provide a few more W's

Well he showed emotion - got in refs faces all good things. But very Jauron like time-management and missed challenge. That was a fumble and it could have won the game for the team. Sorry he doesnt get a pass just because its nice not to look at DJ

You mean aggressive enough to not even attempt to put the ball in the end zone before the end of the first half? Is that what aggressive has come to mean to this team?

that could have been fitz not having the game sense to spike the ball. But even so, dicky wouldn't tried for that even.