USA Basketball (spoiler)

What kind of American roots against his own country?

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

What kind of American roots against his own country?

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

9277[/snapback]

Lighten up, Francis.

Last I checked, not rooting for Team USA's basketball team is not the equivalent of rooting against one's country.

I'm angry they lost, but at least they stepped up and tried.

Blame the people who put the team together and the players who couldn't bother themsevles to play for their country. Did Garnett have to polish his rims all summer?

Arrogant " Street " ball doesn't win the Gold. Team basketball does. Next time, maybe they'll pick an actual team , instead of wasting several slots on " I'm too Cool " type of Players.

What... you mean you're not allowed to take 15 steps in the Olympics. It's a conspiracy against USA basketball!

What the fug? The players played their asses off! They did their best and lost. I applaud their efforts and if I ever run into Iverson or any of the others I will thank them for representing our awesome country.