The reality of Fallujah

They are giving their blood and lives for freedom while pieces of stevestojan like Petrino in Albany sit back and criticize them, questioning their bravery... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: PIA

122486[/snapback]

Anyone else see irony there?

No.  Please explain.

122691[/snapback]

The sweeping "give their blood for freedom" line immediatley followed by what amounts to telling someone to shut the fugg up for freely expressing their opinion doesn't seem the least bit ironic to you?

To each his own.

The sweeping "give their blood for freedom" line immediatley followed by what amounts to telling someone to shut the fugg up for freely expressing their opinion doesn't seem the least bit ironic to you?

To each his own.

122779[/snapback]

I still don't see the irony. Unless you are implying that SDJ doesn't have the same right to criticize his fellow citizens.

I still don't see the irony. 

122780[/snapback]

As I said, to each his own.

And no, I'm in no way implying that SDJ doesn't have the right to criticize. I'm not sure where you're getting that from. I just find the impassioned line about freedom followed by telling someone to shut up because he doesn't like what's said to be ironic. It's o'kay if you don't, it's really no big deal.

As I said, to each his own.

And no, I'm in no way implying that SDJ doesn't have the right to criticize.  I'm not sure where you're getting that from.  I just find the impassioned line about freedom followed by telling someone to shut up because he doesn't like what's said to be ironic.  It's o'kay if you don't, it's really no big deal.

122786[/snapback]

I get it!!!!!!!!!

To each his own.

122779[/snapback]

Sorry, didn't get the irony either. He didn't tell him to shut up. He said his opinion was worth stevestojan.