Bills gear

Kia Ora from Aotearoa, New Zealand.

My wife is back in America right now attending to her family after her father's passing.

While she's back there, my son and I would like to take advantage of the situation and order some bills gear for her to bring back with us. With so many options on where to buy stuff, I bogged down.

What places to you recommend?

Cheers and beers,

Mark

c'mon guys... there's gotta be some websites that you can recommend.

Pleeeeeeeeese?

Sorry to hear about your FIL's passing.

Try:

www.buffalobillsproshop.com

or www.lauxsportinggoods.com if you're looking for something based in Buffalo.

hey bud yeah im a pro at this. dont go to bills pro shop as everything will be overpriced. first you can check fansedge.com, as they will have everything you need, and u can get free shipping over 50 dollars with code on website. then u can check eastbay, footlocker, champs, modells, dickssportinggoods, finishline. dont get jerked around, also i have a couple jerseys for sale, are you going to the game sunday? ill find u if u want?

hey bud yeah im a pro at this. dont go to bills pro shop as everything will be overpriced. first you can check fansedge.com, as they will have everything you need, and u can get free shipping over 50 dollars with code on website. then u can check eastbay, footlocker, champs, modells, dickssportinggoods, finishline. dont get jerked around, also i have a couple jerseys for sale, are you going to the game sunday? ill find u if u want?

Hey, thanks for that. I'll check out those website right now.

Am I going to the game?? I wish! I live in New Zealand, so the ride to the game would be a little rough.

Thanks again for the links.