Adding fewell to the fire

major

I hope Perry does well. If I were the front office, I would see how he does with the 7 games remaining. Anything is better than Jauron. I'm looking forward to seeing the game this Sunday to see how the players and Fewell react to this week's decision. All my best to Fewell and the Bills.

I too wish Perry all the best. I'm very curious to see what kind of defense we run Sunday. My own theory, and I have no inside info or anything to back it up, is that Perry is more aggressive minded than we've seen lately. Remember the first 5 or 6 games last year? We blitzed like crazy and it worked. Remember Mitchell crunching Rivers causing him to throw a pick to ice the game? Remember the Cowboy Monday Night game where we did all that blitzing and crazy stuff, until the very end that is. I think this is what Perry likes to do, but Dick told him to cool it and keep everything in front of him and don't give up the big play. Thus the prevent so much.

If I'm right, we'll be very aggressive on defense Sunday. Man I wish Mitchell wasn't hurt.

We'll see. It should be fun.

Go BILLS !!