Ralph is about to screw the pooch again

DarthICE

Even if Mr. Wilson offered them a wheelbarrow of money and control of the whole thing....which of these guys in their right minds, KNOWING there will be HUGE competition for their services in the offseason, would sign with a team NOW?

Youre getting mad at Ralph for not doing something thats virtually impossible to do.

Coaches dont get hired mid season. Ever.

or more relevant

how the Dolphins hired Parcells mid-season to evaluate the team

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Bills fans were starting to think about doing something besides watching their team on Sundays,(I know I was) that's how bad things were looking with Jauron at the helm. Even the mere mention that the Bills have setup an interview with someone like Mike Shanahan has already turned around most fans feelings and already generated a positive spin this year, about next year.

While Shanahan might keep Brandon if he is indeed hired, it just looks to me that he will want total power like he had in Denver. If that is the case then Brandon will lose the GM title and possibly even the COO.

Still, I tend to agree with the OP here, and until I see Shanahan or Cowher actually hired, then I will believe it.

My take, you can count on the Bills FO pulling the wool over fans eyes in some way or another and hiring another scrub head coach...again!

worse than just hiring another crap coach -

is that they will keep the clown show intact in the front office

pre-ordaining the new coach to failure due to lack of an OL and a small overwhelmed front 7.

Even if Mr. Wilson offered them a wheelbarrow of money and control of the whole thing....which of these guys in their right minds, KNOWING there will be HUGE competition for their services in the offseason, would sign with a team NOW?

Youre getting mad at Ralph for not doing something thats virtually impossible to do.

Coaches dont get hired mid season. Ever.

Yea, it is the entire point of the OP, we all kinda think this is nothing more then BS spin to get fans excited.

OTH, should the Bills throw that wheelbarrow and Shanahan catch it and sign to evaluate the team while the season is still underway, it would give him great insight into correcting the many problems offensively on this current team.

I still have hope it can get done, the fact that he is even consented to talking to the Bills gives me hope.