Hummm Shanahan = Cutler?

DarthICE

No thanks! Cutler's a quitter and a sniveling little beotch.

Shanahan, should he become a Bill, is clearly brilliant in creating consistantly excellent running games. So great, the particular RB is inconsequential. This alone, makes the defense better by keeping it off the field and can be relied on in the foulest of weather conditions.

True, he only won SB's with HOFer Elway, and we need a QB. But the automatic improvement by a Shanny running game will buy a little time to try to find a QB, while WINNING games.

Leave Cutler in Chi-town.

No thanks! Cutler's a quitter and a sniveling little beotch.

Shanahan, should he become a Bill, is clearly brilliant in creating consistantly excellent running games. So great, the particular RB is inconsequential. This alone, makes the defense better by keeping it off the field and can be relied on in the foulest of weather conditions.

Yes - if you buy into the philosophy of having your OLs chop block, crackback, and injure defenders. :thumbsup:

Agree about Cutler.

I saw some CHI game, where he tossed a bunch of picks. Usually, a teammate or two give the qb a pat on the helmet, saying more or less - don't let it get to you. Nobody approached him, and he went and sat on the bench with a pout on his face.

Meh someone had to say it :thumbsup: Hey, we have a high first, Cutler is sucking in Chicago, Cutler was a probowler in Shanahans offense, Cutler has the arm to make it in Buffalo.

I'm just sayin....

I would trade Trent Edwards and a Sceond round pick for Cutler.

Cutler has nothing in Chicago.

In Buffalo he has two running backs, Lee Evans and TO and other recievers who could make a name for.

For thos who think Cutler Sucks. Look at Eddie Royal who flourished with cutler last season and how he has been almost absent this season.

Then we should trade for his favorite TE and sign a T and the Offense would be Great.

Actually,

Shanahan is probably not stupid enough to go that direction again. Considering Cutler was 17 of 37 with a winning pct of .459 while he was the QB in Denver and most likely the reason why Shanahan got fired in the first place. Its funny that the years before he had Cutler he had 10+ win seasons with Jake Plummer.

Consider the Brohm pickup Shanahans idea. He most likely wanted to see if he had anyone that was decent enough to start next season out of Trent, Fitz and Brohm or if hell need a QB early in the draft this offseason.

Thats my .02

Call me crazy buy Brian Brohm is Shannahans guy. I dont think the D minded Fewell brought him in and the timing just makes sense. Prob wont be counted on to start right away, but I bet if we sign Shan before the end of the season, I bet we see Brohm starting this season.