It's all my fault.

notwoz

I first subscribed to Directv's NFL package nine years ago. It's been nine years of disappointment and wasted money. It's my fault the Bills suck. I'm a jinx (and also a Pittsburgh Pirates fan--17years of losing and no end in sight. That's right I subscribe to the baseball package. And while I'm confessing my sins, I also subscribe to the NHL package to watch the Sabres.)

I first subscribed to Directv's NFL package nine years ago. It's been nine years of disappointment and wasted money. It's my fault the Bills suck. I'm a jinx (and also a Pittsburgh Pirates fan--17years of losing and no end in sight. That's right I subscribe to the baseball package. And while I'm confessing my sins, I also subscribe to the NHL package to watch the Sabres.)

Thanks alot you jerk! :lol:

No, was not was.

No, was not was.

You mean Was Not Was, as in Walk the Dinosaur?

Open the door, get on the floor

Everybody walk the dinosaur

I met you in a cave, you were painting buffalo

I said I'd be your slave, follow you wherever you go

That night we split a rattlesnake and danced beneath the stars

You fell asleep, I stayed awake and watched the passing cars

And walked the dinosaur, I walked the dinosaur

thats funny that u think u r a jinx. i am the biggest jinx. i think i can prove it. this is going to get lame. so i am preparing everyone. during the superbowl years i used to jinx the team into winning by singing, saying, chanting that the bills sucked. i used to say reed sucks. thurman sucks. the bills are the sorriest team in the world. dumb songs and chants like this WHEN REALLY I WANTED THE OPPOSITE TO HAPPEN. i wanted the bills to kick @. anyway i grew up. i was 10 yrs old when i would say these stupid things. then by age 15 i stopped chanting my silly songs. HENCE THE BILLS STARTED LOSING. now i am 30yrs old. im not going to sing "the bills are the sorriest team in the whole wide world" im still not normal. but jinxing is a part of my past....

for those that think how could i be a jinx when the lakers win so many games...i hate the lakers.

for those that think how could i be a jinx when the dodgers are in it most years....i dont follow dodgers.

i have a super long list of all sports. boxing, soccer, etc. the team that i like usually always loses.

so honestly its all my fault!

Buffalo sports have blown long before you paid to watch them on TV. You give yourself too much credit.

That's true, but frankly how many time can you read message boards that say: Ralph sucks, the front office sucks, the head coach sucks, the offensive line sucks, (name your favorite whipping boy here) sucks. we should hire (pick your favorite here) as coach or GM. I think everyone who has a pulse realizes just how dysfunctional the franchise is. I just wanted to see if anyone was willing to have a little fun.

DIAF you A-hole.......

(I keed I keed!!) :(