It is your fault

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

if you people stopped buying the gear, stopped buying the tickets we would see a better product. if you keep rewarding ralphie poo with sell outs and merchandise sales he will have no incentive to do something to improve the team. and don't give me that crap about ralph moving the team. you know he won't move it until he dies. until then he and his family laugh to the bank with your money.

you cry in your beer.

10 years of fan support, 10 years of failure.

will you ever learn?

Agree completely. We out-of-town fans are sick and tired of you local yokels buying tickets just because you need an excuse to drink outside. Stop wasting your money and take one for the team.

i am a local and i stopped buying the gear and tickets long ago. when they signed turdell owens i boxed up my old gear and sent it to ralph's attention at one bills drive. i took one for the team, you people are the ones letting ralph off the hook

If everyone stopped buying tickets and gear we would see a much better product, except we would be seeing it in Toronto.

no, not until he dies. he is not moving this team until he dies. when he croaks they are probably moving, either way you lose, ralph's family wins

if you people stopped buying the gear, stopped buying the tickets we would see a better product. if you keep rewarding ralphie poo with sell outs and merchandise sales he will have no incentive to do something to improve the team. and don't give me that crap about ralph moving the team. you know he won't move it until he dies. until then he and his family laugh to the bank with your money.

you cry in your beer.

10 years of fan support, 10 years of failure.

will you ever learn?

Im so sick of this ****...do you watch it on TV? Then you are a hippocrite....

Im so sick of this ****...do you watch it on TV? Then you are a hippocrite....

i love football. i don't love the bills. chris johnsons was a great first round pick for me too, am i not allowed to watch my first round fantasy pick just because the bills are playing against him?

Blah,blah,blah,blah, blah. May go down as one of the lamest posts of the year

i love football, i am going to watch but i am not going to put money in ralph's pocket in the way of a game day ticket or bills gear. big difference, financially and morally speaking

i love football, i am going to watch but i am not going to put money in ralph's pocket in the way of a game day ticket or bills gear. big difference, financially and morally speaking

lol.....good thing the teams dont make most of their money on the TV contract...

You are right.

Like a some lunatic, I keep subscribing to NFL Sunday Ticket, even though I am far removed from the Bills market area, I still find a way to spend my $$ on such a headless, directionless team.

Perhaps my boycott, starting now, of any future subscriptions (unless regime change occurs this offseason) will help.

i love football. i don't love the bills. chris johnsons was a great first round pick for me too, am i not allowed to watch my first round fantasy pick just because the bills are playing against him?

hmmm - you don't love the bills - then your opinion on matter just does not matter.