Is Naaman Roosevelt a legit pro receiver?

zow2

I think Roosevelt has a shot at getting drafted late, and in the right situation has a shot at playing somewhere in the NFL as a backup reciever after making a practice squad. Roosevelt's numbers speak for themselves, but the combine workouts or a seniors bowl game after the season will make or break his draft status.

I could be wrong about Starks, but i don't think he will enter the draft. He could easily petition the NCAA and get a 5th year of eligibility, especially since he never played a snap this season. Much smarter decision in my opinion. Has Starks definitely said he is entering the draft?

Polian still has ties to UB..so, I wouldn't be surprised to see NR as a late round(4-7) pick of the Colts.

Good call. if you could bet on the NFL draft, the Colts taking Namaan would be a great bet. Polian does love the UB guys. His kid used to coach there.

I think Roosevelt has a shot at getting drafted late, and in the right situation has a shot at playing somewhere in the NFL as a backup reciever after making a practice squad. Roosevelt's numbers speak for themselves, but the combine workouts or a seniors bowl game after the season will make or break his draft status.

I could be wrong about Starks, but i don't think he will enter the draft. He could easily petition the NCAA and get a 5th year of eligibility, especially since he never played a snap this season. Much smarter decision in my opinion. Has Starks definitely said he is entering the draft?

I think it's been reported that it is not possible for Starks to get an extra year at UB. It's the NFL or bust.

PTR