Current NFL draft order

1billsfan

We missed out on Big Ben a few years back by only 2 spots. Every spot you move down is a bigger chance that the QB of the Future will be taken by someone else.

Right, and if we actually wanted Big Ben, we should've traded up, and made that our goal the entire draft, instead of settling for trading up late to get Losman. You guys rooting for the Bills to lose can't justify anything, you're all morons.

here is how it plays out. Trent is resurected due to the blow to the head straitening out his equalibrium. He Gives the whole OL a big pep talk. They all cry and hug. They win the next 12 games (8 reg, three playoffs, and SB) Warner brothers write a movie about it and we all live happily ever after. Except you morrons that want the bills to loose the rest of this year to get one draft pick. Unbelea :thumbsup: vable!

#11 again. The GBN big board has these players available at that pick:

11. *Dez Bryant WR Oklahoma State

12. Colt McCoy QB Texas

13. Jermaine Gresham TE Oklahoma

14. *Joe Haden CB Florida

15. George Selvie DE South Florida

16. Terrence Cody DT Alabama

17. Sean Witherspoon LB Missouri

-------------------

I think many of those will be gone when we pick. DraftTek's Big Board currently has a different (and I think more realistic) list:

11 Brandon Spikes Florida ILB OLB34 OLB43

12 *Dez Bryant Oklahoma State WRF KR

13 Greg Hardy Mississippi DE43 TE

14 Trent Williams Oklahoma OT OG

15 C.J. Spiller Clemson RBC KR

16 Terrence Cody Alabama DT34 DT43

17 Charles Brown USC OT

18 *Rolondo McClain Alabama ILB OLB43

19 Mike Iupati Idaho OG

20 *Jimmy Clausen Notre Dame QB

Still some good names on DraftTek. I hope we take players in April that actually are slotted for the position they played in college!!!

Yea I see pick 8. Maybe we can pass on another stud lineman

Terrence Cody can play the part of Haloti Ngata. Who is this year's Donte Whitner?

We missed out on Big Ben a few years back by only 2 spots. Every spot you move down is a bigger chance that the QB of the Future will be taken by someone else.

Personally I wouldn't want the Bills to take any of the top quarterbacks near the top of the first round.

Doesn't matter if we pick 1st. Modrak and Guy will blow the pick.

Guy isn't involved with the evaluation of draft-eligible college players. He's director of pro personnel...NFL free agents.

It figures, this team is not only worthless on the field but worthless in the fact they can't screw up enough to get a top 3 pick and hopefully a QB worth a damn.

I think Jake Locker would be available, but I hope the Bills draft an O-lineman in RD#1 and see what a good line can do for Edwards.