I think I came up with a way to leverage some change on the Bills

What would happen if 50,000 season ticket holders put their renewals into an escrot account, to be paidf only if Ralph Wilson makes significant changes to the coaches and front office? That way we are still supporting the Bills but not handing our money over until Ralph makes some improvements. Tenants do it to landlords all the time.

PTR

What would happen if 50,000 season ticket holders put their renewals into an escrot account, to be paidf only if Ralph Wilson makes significant changes to the coaches and front office? That way we are still supporting the Bills but not handing our money over until Ralph makes some improvements. Tenants do it to landlords all the time.

PTR

I would imagine the organization would consider you as non-renewing and make your seats available...whereupon folks will gladly improve their position in the stadium and take your seats. You all game for this? I say go for it as I do not have seasons, nor would I purchase them until a serious change is made at the very top....

PTR all through the early 80s the Bills still were able to sell 35K season tickets. Many of us used these down years and people canceling as a mechanism to move to better spots in the stadium. Unfortunately so many of us are addicted to Bills football that we will buy tickets no matter how putrid the product is. The idea has merit but I am guessing the Bills would find a way to work around it.

I have finally realized nothing any of us do will change a damn thing at OBD until ownership transitions to a new owner/set of owners. Meddling owners do not win look at Dallas, Wash, Buffalo, Oakland

I like the thinking. I'm not a season ticket holder, but I think if you guys are serious about this you really need to talk with a lawyer and get organized. This could be the type of thing that, if organized and done properly, could be one of the greatest things bills fans have ever done. Hell, why stop there if you get that far. If you're able to corral all the season ticket holders, just go one step further and buy 51% of the team. Maybe Ralph will give you the home team discount to leave a Green Bay-like legacy in Buffalo with him still as a partial owner for the rest of his days... one can dream though...

I like the thinking. I'm not a season ticket holder, but I think if you guys are serious about this you really need to talk with a lawyer and get organized. This could be the type of thing that, if organized and done properly, could be one of the greatest things bills fans have ever done. Hell, why stop there if you get that far. If you're able to corral all the season ticket holders, just go one step further and buy 51% of the team. Maybe Ralph will give you the home team discount to leave a Green Bay-like legacy in Buffalo with him still as a partial owner for the rest of his days... one can dream though...

Never going to happen the league would never allow another Green Bay. Also it would cost each fan tens of thousands of dollars each to get enough money to buy the team. The only reason the Pack are publicly owned is because they were grandfathered in. This team is going to go to the highest bidder and Ralph has stated such. The only way I see this team being sold while Ralph is alive is to a Jim Kelly group of investors who can give Ralph around a Billion for his team.

Odds are that when Ralph dies the team either goes to Toronto or LA (More likely Toronto). Jim Kelly wants to get an ownership group to buy the team but I doubt he can get enough guys to outbid a group wanting to move the team. I mean I hope Ralph comes to his senses and just sells the team to Kelly (If Kelly even has an ownership group) and lets the team stay in Buffalo.

Ralph why would you spend your whole life passing up chance after chance to move the team only to sell them to God knows who once you die? You think dedicating your whole life to a team and a city would mean something to this guy. I am not saying he should sell the team now or anything but have a deal in place that when you die you sell the team to a group who wants to keep the team in Buffalo.