I love this team, but I cannot watch them any more

Hostage? No way. Someone who is willing is not a hostage.

I read these 2 sentences many times, and it is still a mind boggling concept to me. I'm not putting you down, as there are many who feel exactly the same way you do. But in my feeble mind these two statements together do not compute ...

My translation ...

I'm being sold a bad product, but I will continue to buy it as long as it exists.

or

Man, this 6 month old spoiled milk tastes really bad and I puke every time I drink it. I'll take another gallon every week please.

Does not compute ... does not compute ... (traces of smoke escaping from brain) :wallbash:

My point is I love the City, love football, love the Bills, love the experience, and love being one of the 32 places on the planet that gets to watch football 8...er...7 times a year. I will always go to games as long as it is possible. But that doesnt mean that what I watch on the field is worth a sh*t. Right now its close to as bad as it ever has been. Everyone who has been a Bills fan, or lived in the City of Buffalo and supported this team deserves better than an old man who cant even go to the bathroom on his own to make the decisions for this team. It is what it is but its a joke to every other team in the league and the fans that follow them.