OT-Football...KC vs NE

Thailog80

MNF might be a bigger massacre than last nights game. Trent Green has played horrible, The Cheifs D is like the old electric football, if Priest Holes is out, as as it looks like he will be..........44-28 NE.

With Priest they may have a shot at outslugging NE....If they try to exploit the depleted NE secondary.

Just a thought.

the way to beat the Pats is not rocket science. You simply have to be physical with them (see the steelers game)... KC has arguably the best O Line in the game. Trust me... they are going to abuse and punish the Pats defense (See KC vs. Ravens). The question is this... will the KC defense muster up enough to as physical as their offense? I don't think so. So it's a close one and KC has taken it's lumps lately at home.

the way to beat the Pats is not rocket science.  You simply have to be physical with them (see the steelers game)... KC has arguably the best O Line in the game.  Trust me... they are going to abuse and punish the Pats defense (See KC vs. Ravens).  The question is this... will the KC defense muster up enough to as physical as their offense?  I don't think so.  So it's a close one and KC has taken it's lumps lately at home.

120335[/snapback]

Green has been awful lately and Blalock is a huge dropoff from the Priest. KC's D can't stop anyone. KC's O line is very good but it seems like NE has there number lately also.

MNF might be a bigger massacre than last nights game. Trent Green has played horrible, The Cheifs D is like the old electric football, if Priest Holes is out, as as it looks like he will be..........44-28 NE.

With Priest they may have a shot at outslugging NE....If they try to exploit the depleted NE secondary.

Just a thought.

120010[/snapback]

Actually Derrick Blaylock has been filling in quite capably (180 yards/game in two feature outings). If they can run the ball on the Pats they might be able to pull it off.

the way to beat the Pats is not rocket science.  You simply have to be physical with them (see the steelers game)... KC has arguably the best O Line in the game.  Trust me... they are going to abuse and punish the Pats defense (See KC vs. Ravens).  The question is this... will the KC defense muster up enough to as physical as their offense?  I don't think so.  So it's a close one and KC has taken it's lumps lately at home.

120335[/snapback]

Good analysis. I would agree. :unsure:

Actually Derrick Blaylock has been filling in quite capably (180 yards/game in two feature outings).  If they can run the ball on the Pats they might be able to pull it off.

120348[/snapback]

How'd the Chiefs do in those two outings?

The Chiefs have to be alble to stop someone from scoring at some point, something they seem woefully unable to do.