TAKE THIS TEAM BACK NOW!!!

DeeRay

Burn your tix to this weeks game and if you don't have them, don't buy them. The fans need to take this team back. Show Ralph and Teflon Tom that we're not afraid to stand up to them and hurt them where it counts... in their wallet.

Burn your tix to this weeks game and if you don't have them, don't buy them.  The fans need to take this team back.  Show Ralph and Teflon Tom that we're not afraid to stand up to them and hurt them where it counts... in their wallet.

119616[/snapback]

Dee you know you will burn for this...but I got your back. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: RW :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: TD and :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: MM

I hope there are 30K seats empty. THAT would send a message.

I'm going to the cleveland game no matter what. I'm flying up for it, and i'll be there. I don't think i could ever burn, or not use a bills ticket. But, i could come prepared with some nice anti TD posters, or maybe a picture of drew on the beach with seaweed on him.

I'm going to the cleveland game no matter what.  I'm flying up for it, and i'll be there.  I don't think i could ever burn, or  not use a bills ticket.  But, i could come prepared with some nice anti TD posters, or maybe a picture of drew on the beach with seaweed on him.

119622[/snapback]

and TD sits up in his suite saying "hey checkout the moron with the seaweed poster. Hey guys....do we have his MONEY? Oh we do....Hahahahahaha...what a moron...."

sorry man, MONEY is the only thing that they understand.

and TD sits up in his suite saying "hey checkout the moron with the seaweed poster.  Hey guys....do we have his MONEY? Oh we do....Hahahahahaha...what a moron...."

sorry man, MONEY is the only thing that they understand.

119625[/snapback]

So by burning the tix how do they not get the money?

So by burning the tix how do they not get the money?

119627[/snapback]

dude... do you pay to park? do you pay for hot dogs and beer, do you pay for souveneirs.... Have you forgotten your letter of dipleasure to Teflon Tom last year bitching about all the $$$ money you spent hauling your ass and family from the slag piles of Granville to the Ralph, onlt to see the Bills get the stevestojan kicked out of them? Did you forget that... and what you spent on gas/meals/hotel and Thruway tolls????? Not to mention about 14 hours in the car with the family?

dude...  do you pay to park?  do you pay for hot dogs and beer, do you pay for souveneirs.... Have you forgotten your letter of dipleasure to Teflon Tom last year bitching about all the $$$ money you spent hauling your ass and family from the slag piles of Granville to the Ralph, onlt to see the Bills get the stevestojan kicked out of them?  Did you forget that... and what you spent on gas/meals/hotel and Thruway tolls?????  Not to mention about 14 hours in the car with the family?

119642[/snapback]

That was two years ago

A lot of good it did didnt it? :rolleyes:

Just don't buy the tix.

That was two years ago

A lot of good it did didnt it?

Just don't buy the tix.

that's why I say, even if you have the tix,burn em... dont' throw away good money after bad money.

I also would love to see the fans forego purchasing their season tickets til two -four games into the season so they can see what type investment they're making. I know.... it aint gonna happen... but, as you can atest to, simply voicing one's displeasure is laughed at in the bills front office.... cut off the money and make them earn the fan support... well, that will get their damn attention.

that's why I say, even if you have the tix,burn em... dont' throw away good money after bad money.

I also would love to see the fans forego purchasing their season tickets til two -four games into the season so they can see what type investment they're making.  I know.... it aint gonna happen... but, as you can atest to, simply voicing one's displeasure is laughed at in the bills front office.... cut off the money and make them earn the fan support... well, that will get their damn attention.

119665[/snapback]

Maybe Drew could "Retire with Dignity"

Maybe Drew could "Retire with Dignity"

Dude, that time has passed.... if they keep playing him it's gonna look a lot like Anthony Quinn in the movie "Requiem for a Heavyweight". He is like a boxer that has taken a few too many punches... his instincts and reactions are shot and he's gonna get hurt... if the Bills coaching staff can't see that, then they're not qualified to coach on any level. If they keep playing him, the results are going to be tragic.

Dude, that time has passed....  if they keep playing him it's gonna look a lot like Anthony Quinn in the movie "Requiem for a Heavyweight".  He is like a boxer that has taken a few too many punches... his instincts and reactions are shot and he's gonna get hurt... if the Bills coaching staff can't see that, then they're not qualified to coach on any level.  If they keep playing him, the results are going to be tragic.

119689[/snapback]

It was a joke man. Face reality we have to ride out this fuggin' train wreck with Drew again. I hate it also. The guy flat out is the worst QB in the league. When former players and coaches see it also that tells me more than I need to know. Whats next for GM....Modrak? I believe he's right next to TD on draft day in the "War Room"....no thanks. We're in a stevestojan load of trouble for a while and it sucks.

That's a way of running a team out of town. That's not the answer. I agree with a protest but think of something different.

119724[/snapback]

Yep, we don't buy tix, when there is a new owner he's going to say "What the hell do I want to stay in Buffalo for."

If I could afford to get up to Buffalo 8 times during the fall/winter I would buy Season Tix and be happy to cheer the Bills on every game. I had season tix back in 84-85 when we went 2-14 and had absolutely no talent on the team. It was all worth it, when I had season tix for the next 8 years after that.