THROWBACKS

mikedeering

And New England, who will be wearing their Dick MacPherson 1-15 throwbacks.

Nope. From the Texans release:

Buffalo will wear their throwback uniforms for the following games:

Sunday, August 9 - Tennessee Titans (White)

Monday, September 14 - at N.E. Patriots (White)

Sunday, November 15 - at Tennessee Titans (White)

Sunday, November 29 - MIAMI DOLPHINS (Blue)

aRE WE GOING TO WEAR THESE AGAIN! i thought this year we were going to wear the old uniforms three or four times and we havent worn the home ones once yet. Why is this and does anyone know if we will wear them on sunday?

Anyone in section 135?

gREAT nEWS!!

I was mistaken, I thought the throwbacks were for all of the old AFL matchups. Must be it is only once per team?

As I posted the last time this came up: the league wanted to make the Legacy Games something special, and they felt that going to the throwbacks for EVERY AFL matchup would diminish that.

As I posted the last time this came up: the league wanted to make the Legacy Games something special, and they felt that going to the throwbacks for EVERY AFL matchup would diminish that.

funny the dolphins were late entries into the AFL I would have thought the Toronto game with Titans(Jets) would have been a better choice. Plus those orange ref unis might go better with a CFL stadium

funny the dolphins were late entries into the AFL I would have thought the Toronto game with Titans(Jets) would have been a better choice. Plus those orange ref unis might go better with a CFL stadium

I'd agree with that, but personally, I'm happy Toronto didn't get our lone home Legacy Game.

(And maybe Canada wouldn't have let those Titans unis across the border anyway.)

Houston wouldnt be an old AFL matchup FYI. That would be Tennessee which we are wearing them for that game.

Im not sure what everyone cares for anyway. I dont recall exactly but I dont think our record is too good in those jerseys.