The REAL reason Auburn football is losing ...

Cynical

Auburn University football is in a 3 game skid with the last lost being a good old fashioned beating by LSU.

So what is causing this "problem"?

Lack of depth? Playing more talented teams? Poor play?

Nope ....

Auburn Fans = Delusional

2) The zebras have hammered Auburn for three straight games, and while many calls were earned, just as many were bogus--and much more destructive than the earned ones. That is unprecedented in all my years of watching SEC football. The very fact that the SEC office all but admitted corruption by saying the "call wasn't there" last week in the Ark -FL game (and then suspending the refs), convinces me of the obvious--the problem is conference-wide, if not NCAA-wide. In this day and age of hard times and economic insecurity, there are many obvious motives to tamper with the games. The most hard to believe motive, however, sould be that in our case the Red Elephants DO NOT WANT AU to succeed with what might be an incredible recruiting class. Call me whatever you want. I don't give a damm, but I've never seen such purposeful calls AGAINST a specific team, and would say so if the target were Alabama or Tennessee. And while you are riding your high horse and shouting "bl;ack helicopters," stop for just a moment to explain to me why this has been going on the past three weeks. One thing's for sure, no matter how you do it, put early legal pressure on a team and in a game of talented athletes critical plays, and you can orchestrate outcome. It' ain't, as they say, rocket science. Alabama may well be the only program in the country that would go so far, but when you have them on retainer, they might as well earn their $$ when you aren't playing. Again, I don't give a rat's rear end what anybody thinks, but this is new ground even for SEC refs.

And while the next poster has "zero proof" ...

There has never been any thing that resembles what passes for SEC officiating. While I have zero proof, I cannot help believe my own eyes. Cheating is the word that applies. The University of Alabama (the corruption goes all the way to the top) will do anything to win and to damage Auburn. They are a mafia type organization, and they have people in high places who are mafia connected. I've said it before and I will say it again, if they will pay $200,000 for a fat defensive lineman from Memphis, who else will they pay? There are also other ways to affect people's actions other than bribes. Pressure can be brought in many ways. The SEC will do nothing. If the NCAA doesn't act, nothing will change.

Wow. Just wow.

Alabama is the reason Auburn is losing? Auburn fans are just !@#$tarded on a whole new level. The retard roller coaster at TSW does not even come close to that level of idiocy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.