Thank you Bills fan in Charlotte

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gather that a large visiting team contingent is fairly common there - one of the local writers wrote: "John Kasay is reliable. You know when you go to Bank of America Stadium that there are two certainties: Kasay will be true and thousands of fans will wear the other team's jersey. "

well I knew aussie when I seen her so I suppose you was the other lady I seen haha I didn't know that or I would have came over.

I was like 10 ft away at all times haha my first tailgate haha I seen that you all where so busy so I didn't want to bother you all. Just made a promise to myself to see you all again so I could say "hi"

My wife and I did do a bowling ball shot.................wearing jerseys, #4 and #3 haha

AND I was one of the other ladies....the one who was dressed in the Dallas Cowboy's Romo shirt. Wish you had BOTHERED us....would like to have met you. Yes....will see you again. This will not be my LAST!!!

And I was the one with the red hair. Dyed my hair red 2 days before the Jets game...we won...so I decided to leave it red as long as we keep winning.

Interesting.....mine got dyed THE afternoon of the Jets game. This also means mine stays dyed TOO!!! :thumbdown:

AND I was one of the other ladies....the one who was dressed in the Dallas Cowboy's Romo shirt. Wish you had BOTHERED us....would like to have met you. Yes....will see you again. This will not be my LAST!!!

!!! I seen you as well haha.........I knew I should have but since I really have never spoken to one of you all and didn't know who was who from their username I guess I felt a lil ackward as well haha.

I know that area stayed busy with the bowling ball shots the band being there and all the food you all were cooking.

again, I had on the "crackur" jersey and was mostly talking to joe, the guy with the wing hat on haha.

I go by Jerry christ on here now and it seems like I'm new but "crackur" (who I was on here for a very long time) was banned haha and I can't get the name back, although I tried...... =P

But I do remember you now.

!!! I seen you as well haha.........I knew I should have but since I really have never spoken to one of you all and didn't know who was who from their username I guess I felt a lil ackward as well haha.

I know that area stayed busy with the bowling ball shots the band being there and all the food you all were cooking.

again, I had on the "crackur" jersey and was mostly talking to joe, the guy with the wing hat on haha.

I go by Jerry christ on here now and it seems like I'm new but "crackur" (who I was on here for a very long time) was banned haha and I can't get the name back, although I tried...... =P

But I do remember you now.

WOW!!!!! I remember you TOO!!! I saw the jersey with "crackur". I assumed it was your ""real"" last name. I didn't know

about the story on the board. If you had had a normal name on the jersey it would mean that I wouldn't have remembered you so well. By the way....the guy with the wing on the hat sat two seats to the right of Aussiew and me at the game.