Fitzpatrick's Cannon

Fitzy's Arm  

67 members have voted

1. 1. How would you describe Fitzy's Arm?

• Rocket Arm (50 yds. on a frozen rope... never exceeds 10 ft. off the ground)
    • Cannon Arm (35 yd. frozen rope... 10-15 ft. off the ground)
    • Decent Arm (makes most of the throws)
    • Noodle Arm (can make intermediate throws)
    • AVP Arm (chucks it like THE PILL)
    • "Between Decent and Cannon" presented by bizell

YE OLE has been as big a proponent of Trent as anyone, but let me say this...

Fitzpatrick has a CANNON for an arm! Best arm strength we've had since Bledsoe... maybe even better! I'd like to see Young Ryan chuck it side by side next to Bledsoe and see whose ball travels further in the air! Even AVP knows... it's time to stretch the field!

I sure hope you are being sarcastic, otherwise you need help or a good pair of glasses. Did you watch him throw last year in Cincy? He can't throw into a wind more than 10-15 yards. He looks like one of the Wizard of Oz munchkins out there. If you are talking arm strength and arm strength alone, he isn't in the same ballpark as Losman was. Ask Lee Evans who had the biggest arm, almost all of his long TD's are with Losman throwing to him.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope you are being sarcastic, otherwise you need help or a good pair of glasses. Did you watch him throw last year in Cincy? He can't throw into a wind more than 10-15 yards. He looks like one of the Wizard of Oz munchkins out there. If you are talking arm strength and arm strength alone, he isn't in the same ballpark as Losman was. Ask Lee Evans who had the biggest arm, almost all of his long TD's are with Losman throwing to him.

Then perhaps you would select "somewhere betwixt decent and cannon" as presented by our very own bizell

why do you people think your a coach, a coordinator, a QB, or that you have ever been in the NFL. Your comparing arm strength to completion rates. Calling out AVP is an arbitrary arguement. There isn't a single coordinator that could look good behind the play-not-to-lose coaching strategy of Juron.

As far as Trent and Fitzy', we have watched Trent for 6 weeks and its obvious what he is currently capable of. Have any of you seen what Fitzy' can do for buffalo when he's had a week to practice with the first team offense. NO... At least give the guy a chance before calling him out.

And Fitzy' does have a strong arm. (that doesn't mean he is accurate all of the time, but he can chuck it)