Getting rid of Jauron using a Billboard is wrong

hamtenp

Focus your wrath on Ralph. Don't make it personal on Jauron. Show a little class Bills fans. Jauron is a human being just like you and me, and a good person at that. He is loved by his players. Ok! The Bills are not performing on the field. They are strife with injuries. The offensive play calling sucks because Van pelt was thrown into the mix just before opening day and has not had a whole season to prepare. But that decision belongs to Ralph, not Jauron, who I believe was forced by Ralph to make that decision. To me Ralph bears the brunt of the teams poor performance. You cannot win games , let alone championships with mediocre or substandard coaching, player selection, which is what Wilson is an expert at doing.

So why blame the messenger! Blame the Source of the message. Get Ralphs name on the Billboard. Have some balls! If he takes his team and goes elsewhere , fine. Let him go. \

Use all those County resources being currently used to keep the Bills in WNY for provoding incentive to bring new business to WNY. When our economy is booming, the NFL will be courting us again.

i agree with this. ralph has us bent over and he is not even using lube any more.

The fact is Jauron is a symptom and Ralph Wilson and his OBD buddies are the source of the problem. This organization has problems with it's plan (or lack of) to succeed.

I'm not defending Jauron, becuase I think he's a mediocre coach at best....BUT, what coach would win in a similar coaching situation. This is the same team that decided to start 3 O-linemen with 0 NFL starts....and the other two are average at best...same team that released it's offensive coordinator 10 days before the season...

Think about it. The way this team is mismanaged is a trend, extending beyond Jauron's tenure. you see similar questionable decisions in years past. The FO office does just enough to generate buzz and get everyone lined up for season tickets....and guess what, 2009-2010 was a success for them. It will be back to the drawing board next year for the next big thing.

Focus your wrath on Ralph. Don't make it personal on Jauron. Show a little class Bills fans. Jauron is a human being just like you and me, and a good person at that. He is loved by his players. Ok! The Bills are not performing on the field. They are strife with injuries. The offensive play calling sucks because Van pelt was thrown into the mix just before opening day and has not had a whole season to prepare. But that decision belongs to Ralph, not Jauron, who I believe was forced by Ralph to make that decision. To me Ralph bears the brunt of the teams poor performance. You cannot win games , let alone championships with mediocre or substandard coaching, player selection, which is what Wilson is an expert at doing.

So why blame the messenger! Blame the Source of the message. Get Ralphs name on the Billboard. Have some balls! If he takes his team and goes elsewhere , fine. Let him go. \

Use all those County resources being currently used to keep the Bills in WNY for provoding incentive to bring new business to WNY. When our economy is booming, the NFL will be courting us again.

When the Bills are gone they will be gone forever. You can blame Ralph (sold to the highest bidder) Wilson for that also. But he doesn't care for the simple reason that at that point he will be gone forever. :wallbash:

Do you really think DJ is that bothered by a billboard! He knows that is the least of his problems. He can see the Bills aren't winning and he is at least nominally in charge of what happens on the field each and every week. He is putting all his energy into trying to get wins, knowing full well that the fans will be happy with him if he wins games. He also knows full well fans won't be happy with him if the Bills lose games, regardless of whether they express it publicly or just sit at home and stew about it. He has a lot more control over how others view him than most of us do. Just make good decisions and win the stupid games!!! Then there won't be any billboards. Tell McKelvin to go down at the first contact. Tell Roscoe not to stupidly try to field a punt. Don't punt on 4th and 1, down 10 with 7 minutes to go in a game. Had he shown the intelligence that many on this board have, he wouldn't even be in this mess and the Bills would be at least 4-2.

I say let them put up whatever :wallbash: billboard they want, they paid for it!

To the original poster, I've written many times here that the problems with this organization start and stop with Ralph Wilson.

That said, we cannot fire the owner and he's not selling the team. So what recourse do we have? Our only recourse is to call for the heads of the people who Ralph has running the football department.

BTW, how do you like my avatar?

NO