Auburn Tigers Could Beat The Bills

Yankeedawg

After watching the Tigers manhandle Georgia, and everyone else for that matter, I believe they could easily handle the Bills. They have a better starting quarterback then the Bills and their coaching staff would make our staff look silly head to head. Also they run the West Coast offense to perfection. The Bills could not stop them.

After watching the Tigers manhandle Georgia, and everyone else for that matter, I believe they could easily handle the Bills. They have a better starting quarterback then the Bills and their coaching staff would make our staff look silly head to head. Also they run the West Coast offense to perfection. The Bills could not stop them.

118436[/snapback]

Further proof that you should never do a drug named after a part of your own ass.

I love these type of posts! :P

Sure the Bills are bad, and Auburn is the hottest team in college football, but lets be realistic here. There are maybe 5-10 players on Auburn who will get concideration in the NFL, while in the NFL, every player for every team were among the better players for their college teams. College football is more exciting, kinda like cruiser weight is more exciting than heavy weight, but lets be real here.