A Few Questions and Statements about our Bills

First the statements:

-Fitz looks better as an NFL QB and this is from a guy who really really wanted to see Edwards succeed. Bad coaching, bad field vision, tentative... I don't know, but Fitz threw passes that Edwards doesn't (e.g. the one to Nelson for 15 yards). I like Edwards as a person, but I don't see him doing much more than being efficient in check-downs as he was today. I don't consider a screen to T.O a pass down-field to a receiver.

-Yes, Fitz is not the current perfect answer, but he could be if he was given 1st team reps. He shows pocket-presence which Trent used to have. I want to see him under center for this week and see how he does. At this point Trent is not an NFL QB. I watch Brees mature, this is different, he is not trying to make NFL throws anymore in the intermediate range.

-Jauron should have tried to move the ball closer at the end of the 4th to win the game. We won despite him, not because of him. He's just horrible and even in the win he dampens it with his business attitude.

-I love the Byrd man, great project as a tackler, great ball-hawk now.

-The "13th man", i.e. refs, were horrible when it mattered against us

-Oh yeah, fire Jauron yesterday

Questions:

-Notice they took out Donte at the end for Wilson and Byrd almost exclusively? I wonder why...

-Why is Maybin even in the line-up? He's not ready for the NFL

-Is Nic Harris that bad?

-Did we really save that much money cutting Walker when we need a RT?

-Why do fans pretend that our O-line is better? Did Fitz's scrambles scramble people's brains?

Oh, and fire Dick Jauron.

First the statements:

-Fitz looks better as an NFL QB and this is from a guy who really really wanted to see Edwards succeed. Bad coaching, bad field vision, tentative... I don't know, but Fitz threw passes that Edwards doesn't (e.g. the one to Nelson for 15 yards). I like Edwards as a person, but I don't see him doing much more than being efficient in check-downs as he was today. I don't consider a screen to T.O a pass down-field to a receiver.

-Yes, Fitz is not the current perfect answer, but he could be if he was given 1st team reps. He shows pocket-presence which Trent used to have. I want to see him under center for this week and see how he does. At this point Trent is not an NFL QB. I watch Brees mature, this is different, he is not trying to make NFL throws anymore in the intermediate range.

-Jauron should have tried to move the ball closer at the end of the 4th to win the game. We won despite him, not because of him. He's just horrible and even in the win he dampens it with his business attitude.

Questions:

-Notice they took out Donte at the end for Wilson and Byrd almost exclusively? I wonder why...

-Is Nic Harris that bad?

-Why do fans pretend that our O-line is better? Did Fitz's scrambles scramble people's brains?

It was a 25 yard pass, Whitner was hurt, Maybin's not old enough to drink, evidently, wish Ralph a happy 91st, the OLine was never as bad as Edwards made it look.

First the statements:

Questions:

-Is Nic Harris that bad?

The announcers said Whitner injured his ankle. So, I'm guessin his being "taken out" has more to do with him being injured than anything else.

-They looked fine today.

You really think the oline looked fine today?? we still couldnt run today, the jets were still getting penetration, if it wasnt for fitz actually moving around (yea i know its a weird concept isnt it?) there would have been the same number of sacks as we are all used to. just because they didnt commit another 9 false start penalties does not mean they were "fine" sorry to burst your bubble

I couldn't hear the game. I could only watch it. That's why I didn't hear about Whitner's injury.

As for Maybin not being ready go watch a game and just watch him. The guy brings nothing to the table to the NFL at this point. He isn't strong enough to stop the run and his only move is to attempt to blow by the tackle. When he gets engaged he gets pushed out of the play a lot like Kelsay was for most of his career. He shows no other part of his game that is NFL ready. I've seen plays that are drawn up to go right at him in the Miami game when he was in there and he never once was close to the RB as he had a huge hole because he was in sack master mode.

If you think the O-line is ok you're insane. The biggest problem with our line is consistency, and by that I mean you have no idea which guy is going to break down on his assignment but you know it's going to happen just about every play so that must make you a mental case if you are the QB. Usually you can depend on 1 or 2 guys even on a bad line. The rooks have moments and I have faith long term for the interior of the line.

You really think the oline looked fine today?? we still couldnt run today, the jets were still getting penetration, if it wasnt for fitz actually moving around (yea i know its a weird concept isnt it?) there would have been the same number of sacks as we are all used to. just because they didnt commit another 9 false start penalties does not mean they were "fine" sorry to burst your bubble

lol i love comments like this - as if you can prove it or something. Give me a !@#$ing break. The Jets D did next to nothing today for a reason - because the o-line held their own. No, the rushing stats weren't awesome, but they got the job done when it mattered. Did you expect us to blow them off the ball? - because this is the same defense that dominated Tom Brady and Matt Schaub.

lol i love comments like this - as if you can prove it or something. Give me a !@#$ing break. The Jets D did next to nothing today for a reason - because the o-line held their own. No, the rushing stats weren't awesome, but they got the job done when it mattered. Did you expect us to blow them off the ball? - because this is the same defense that dominated Tom Brady and Matt Schaub.

yea the oline held there own, tell that to our starting qb that has a damn concussion, no i cant PROVE that they would of gotten as many sacks, but if you look at our first games, you dont have to be a !@#$ing rocket scientist to figure out that the jets would have done the same, the only saving grace was a halfway decent qb play by fitzz where he actually would step up and buy their sorry asses another couple of seconds, otherwise same boat, oh but i guess because they didnt have 50 yards of penalties we should all :P and worship the ground they walk on right?? give me a !@#$ing break