Frequency of "our O-line sucks" posts

They're far away from great, but there are a lot less posts about how much they blow with Fitz under center.

So you are saying Fitz is better than Edwards? Ahem....ummm NOT. He got a way with several ugly passes that should have been intercepted.

So you are saying Fitz is better than Edwards? Ahem....ummm NOT. He got a way with several ugly passes that should have been intercepted.

I'm saying some can't tell the forest from the trees around here. We made our opponents defend the entire field tonight. The line looked a lot better than they have all season. We sustained drives and held the ball for 40 minutes. We rested the defense, and they made a lot of plays. What was the difference? Well, ditching the no huddle helped, but just as important was taking shots down the field and making the opponents play honest D instead of stacking up on us.

They're far away from great, but there are a lot less posts about how much they blow with Fitz under center.

I like the one play where Bell was dancing around in circles holding his arm. I forgot if it was the Edwards sack or Fitz no interception play.

:worthy:

I'm saying some can't tell the forest from the trees around here. We made our opponents defend the entire field tonight. The line looked a lot better than they have all season. We sustained drives and held the ball for 40 minutes. We rested the defense, and they made a lot of plays. What was the difference? Well, ditching the no huddle helped, but just as important was taking shots down the field and making the opponents play honest D instead of stacking up on us.

I'm sure either way it had nothing to do with the other team not being able to sustain drives and committing turnovers every other play. I don't think time of possession is affected by the that type of thing.