ESPN Poll determines Bills Home Jerseys

Peevo

http://www.uniwatchblog.com/2009/10/11/survey-says/#results

Bears voted the best. And they are sharp no question. The navy blue Bills home jerseys were overwhelmingly voted the worst, 666 votes. Me personally, I'm a huge classic jersey guy. 2 color jersey, number and stripes on the shoulders match the opposite color (colts, browns, bears, packers, etc). Simple, classy, not over-thought.

There's been plenty of Bills uni threads, but I figured this is worth a quick read.

I think the Bills should go back to the 1980 look. White helmet, blue face mask, charging Buffalo, white jersey and blue pants should be the permanent home look. It just looks tougher wearing the white jerseys at home.

I think the Bills should go back to the 1980 look. White helmet, blue face mask, charging Buffalo, white jersey and blue pants should be the permanent home look. It just looks tougher wearing the white jerseys at home.

I remember those well...but probably remember them more for the late 70s road games, guess that's what they wore at that point. Relatives gave me an OJ poster around 77 or 78...and he's wearing a blue jersey...I was like :P:wallbash::thumbsup: looked weird...home games were never on tv.

this has been discussed numerous times and for many YEARS now and the powers that be refuse to acknowledge that fact that the majority of the Bills fans really don't like the current uni's and they still refuse to abandon them.

is it really that difficult to change their full time uniforms or are they just that out of touch with the fans, or is it that don't really care what the fans really want?

^ who likes the american flag anyway? haha

I mean, I'm a fan of dark colors........besides the AFL whites, which I do like but those blues are hard to cordinate with. The dark is alot easier

Well, that maybe true from a dressing sense. But the bright, vibrant colors of the 1960's stood out for a reason. I'm so glad advertising is finally shedding itself from the 90's-early 2000's super dark, safe color schemes so the "kids" will like them.

Thats why the UFL uni's are so god awful. Overthought to look "futuristic and new." When instead they should of gone completely opposite-think football jersey from 1965. 2 colors, stripes, and your number, call it a day. I have 0 artistic or design skills and could of designed 4 much better jerseys in 20 minutes.