New Gm & Coach

peanuts

I would hire Greg Gabriel as GM & he has local roots and then bring in Marc Trestman who is very offensive minded to run as head coach, Any thoughts? I would also fire Modrak & elevate Buddy Nix to the Head scout & put some money into our scoutning dept. that is the R&D of football.

I would hire Greg Gabriel as GM & he has local roots and then bring in Marc Trestman who is very offensive minded to run as head coach, Any thoughts? I would also fire Modrak & elevate Buddy Nix to the Head scout & put some money into our scoutning dept. that is the R&D of football.

Trestman has bounced from QB coach to OC on several NFL teams, and now is up in Canada as a head coach, no offense but if the guy was really great he would still have a job in the NFL.

The Bills need a big name and a proven commodity at this point, look at what Mike Nolan has done for Denver's defense,Cam Cameron has done for Baltimore's offense.

Sure, I'd rather see Marty Schottenheimer, Mike Shanahan or Bill Cowher, but I highly doubt RW will pay the kind of money those coaches would require.

Well if you're tired of a QB and an offense that couldn't put it in the endzone during the preseason, and has also failed to do so twice in five regular season games - an offense that can't score a TD against the winless Browns - but you love the type of 'O' that puts 50-60 points a game on the board, then the guy you want is...

Mike Leach