DICK JAURON QUOTE

b-dynasty

""That's the job in that position, and I clearly haven't been able to reach them to help them particularly in these last three games to get them over the hump, to get us where we win," he said Monday. "I understand the criticism."

Doesnt he mean the last three YEARS

I for one am done being angry at Dick Jauron. I mean, who of us wouldn't stick around as long as we were allowed to, to try to somehow figure out what would work? And who of us would turn down that kind of money, with children and families to support?

No, he knows he's outmatched, sure, but if I were him, I'd be getting back to the drawing board, too, until the man whose job it is comes and tells me that I need to go home.

Every day that Ralph leaves DJ in charge of this team is a day that he ruins DJ's spirit that much more. This is simply cruel on Ralph's part. Almost more cruel than the way he and Marv railroaded another bad coach, Mike Mularkey, out of town.

The guy is a flipping bastard. If I could, I'd have my grandfather beat the **** out of him.

Ralph wants Dick to quit

and will put him living hell for the rest of this season.

now you know why the OL was gutted before the season

and why only practice squad players have been added as reinforcements.

Ralph knows the fans will crucify Dick - so he hopes he will break and save Ralph $8 million

Ralph wants Dick to quit

and will put him living hell for the rest of this season.

now you know why the OL was gutted before the season

and why only practice squad players have been added as reinforcements.

Ralph knows the fans will crucify Dick - so he hopes he will break and save Ralph $8 million

That's a lot of conspiracy for just one post.

""That's the job in that position, and I clearly haven't been able to reach them to help them particularly in these last three games to get them over the hump, to get us where we win," he said Monday. "I understand the criticism."

My feeling is then DICK why don't u just quit. pull a M.M and walk away..

God i'm soo sick of taking loosing as a way of life as a bills fan..

first year as season ticket holder .. *mybe my last** :(:censored:

I'm not a Juaron fan but I respect him for not quitting. Adversity defines people and builds character that is why Bills fans are the best in the league, adversity is never far away from our team.

I'm not a Juaron fan but I respect him for not quitting. Adversity defines people and builds character that is why Bills fans are the best in the league, adversity is never far away from our team.

He's not sticking around to "save face".

He's in it for the money, just like every other red-blooded American would....

Dick Jauron should be arrested for theft of services. He took alot of money to coach the Bills and did no such thing. Bills fans should file a class action lawsuit against the Bills for breach of contract. They bought tickets in exchange for the right to watch a professional football team. It's a clear cut win for the fans if they sue. Cellino or Barnes on here?

He has even admitted he did not have them prepared. So they have all the evidence they need.

Ah yes, another moral victory during the Jauron era!