How does a QB complete 2 passes and still win?

Is that how big of a joke we are? This is a new low, I am so mortified at what I witnessed at RWS today. I can't believe I bore witness to that pathetic display.

That is not football.

That was so bad I'm just speechless, I really don't know what to say.

That's two weeks in a row we lost to winless team. 6-3? Are you f***king kidding me? TWO PASSES COMPLETED ALL GAME AND THEY STILL WON!?!?

How does this happen?

Can I get a refund on my season's tickets? Geez.

That was the worst game I've ever seen. It was such a mess. So brutal and pathetic. I can't imagine it could get any worse.

Go help us! We need to clean house. Everyone must go. Everyone.

It helps when the opponent has 5 times as many penalties as they do points. It helps when the opponent makes one of the dumbest plays ever made touching a punted ball that has been rolling around on the field. It really helps when the other team sucks even more than you do.

Is that how big of a joke we are? This is a new low, I am so mortified at what I witnessed at RWS today. I can't believe I bore witness to that pathetic display.

That is not football.

That was so bad I'm just speechless, I really don't know what to say.

That's two weeks in a row we lost to winless team. 6-3? Are you f***king kidding me? TWO PASSES COMPLETED ALL GAME AND THEY STILL WON!?!?

How does this happen?

Can I get a refund on my season's tickets? Geez.

That was the worst game I've ever seen. It was such a mess. So brutal and pathetic. I can't imagine it could get any worse.

Go help us! We need to clean house. Everyone must go. Everyone.

We all witnessed the toilet bowl today. The two worst teams in the NFL head to head.

TWO PASSES COMPLETED ALL GAME AND THEY STILL WON!?!?

How does this happen?

Easy ... Play us

The best part is that there is no way Cleveland would've driven the field to beat us, so we gift wrpped it for them.