What kind of head coach do you want?

toddgurley

Head Coach  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Head coach do you want?

• Up and coming prodigy (i.e josh Mcdaniels)
    • One with Proven track record (if we can get)
    • Cheapest available (i.e. Dick Mauron)
    • My way or highway style (i.e Mike Singletary)
    • Coach/Gm (with all decision making power)

Just caught the end of the Den-Pats game, and Josh McDaniels was going nuts after winning the game. He threw like 4 big fist pumps and jumped into his players arms.

They also showed McDaniels (during the game) on the sideline after his special teams player ran into the kicker on 4th down. He was clearly yelling and giving the special teams coach hell, and the coach looked scared after.

This emotion was refreshing to me. Now i know they did not win the superbowl or anything, but clearly McDaniels has motivated and won his team over.

I liked this much better than the "dear in the headlights look that jauron always has. We need someone who is not afraid to yell and fire up the players. i.e MIKE SINGLETARY and others

Now lets hope that Ralph wakes up this decade and get us a learder. What do you think?

I voted for a coach/GM model

My thoughts on that are that we do need to clean house, only a tenured coach that could assemble a staff could do both roles so that takes care of the coach with experience option, and lastly I do not believe that Ralph meddles as much as folks think. With an absentee owner you need someone at the helm that can execute a strategy both personnel and coaching that can get the Bills out of the hole that they are in.

I was going to post something similar. McDaniels looked like he was coaching a friggin playoff game. The guy just didn't care about what his players or coaches though. I think he made it very clear that nothing short of a win would do. Good job Josh and his Broncos. (did I really just say that) DJ on the other hand.... Was he even freaking there? the entire team looked awful... The penalties???? WTF?????