Losing is a disease...

This is f-ing ridiculous....could TO actually be Robert Redford's character??

I could only wish it was a disease, at least it would be curable. This is horrible. It's like waking up in the casket, buried in the ground and knowing there is nothing you can do about it.

I could only wish it was a disease, at least it would be curable. This is horrible. It's like waking up in the casket, buried in the ground and knowing there is nothing you can do about it.

oh, it's curable...The antidote, as usual is so freakin' obivous. I feel like this is the most talent we have had on this team in 10 years or more. FO and coaching has continually been undervalued. I am not advocating for backing up the truck necessarily, but if they took the same caution in hiring front office folk, it would make much more sense...does INDY have that much more of an economic base??? NO they DO THEIR HOMEWORK!!!

It is certainly contagious. I am point the past of relaxing. At least we'll have a top 5 pick next year.

So we can get another top five pick, and pay him millions to get injured in a meaningless game, run by an idiot coach, and QB'd by a Stanford man. Great.