When is the plug going to be pulled on the Edwards experiment?

bills44

how much worse could it be?

Ryan Fitzpatrick? On second thought, you may be right. Ryan Fitz and Trent are probably the same skill wise. But maybe the demotion of TE would light a fire under the other players.

But really... I'm looking more at AVP as the problem. No offense to AVP, but he's in over his head.

I disagree Edwards shows lots of guts, he has leadership that is not putting him in a position to be sucessful.

I would agree with this. With a functional line he could be good I think. He makes good, hard runs when needed. He takes hits and stands in the pocket. There are bad decisions like holding on to the ball, but he probably figures someone has to make a play...it's not like the coaches are helping at all.

I would agree with this. With a functional line he could be good I think. He makes good, hard runs when needed. He takes hits and stands in the pocket. There are bad decisions like holding on to the ball, but he probably figures someone has to make a play...it's not like the coaches are helping at all.

This is a perfect example of why guys marry ugly women

I disagree Edwards shows lots of guts, he has leadership that is not putting him in a position to be sucessful.

yeah, that 3-yard pass with :20 from the Bills' 40 yard line (and no TOs remaining) was the stuff that legends are made of

This team sucks complete ass. And, yes, Trent is a huge part of that. I don't know what I saw today.. but it was not a professional NFL starting QB playing out there. Add to it a completely inadequate coaching staff, no depth, no anything and this team is right where they belong at the bottom of the league.

This is a perfect example of why guys marry ugly women

Don't lump us all together with your issues. :w00t:

Look, I don't know that Edwards is any good. He showed great promise last year before the concussion. Maybe that killed his confidence, maybe it knocked any logical thinking out of his head, I don't know. I do think it would be hard to win on this team, with this O line and this staff, regardless of the name on the back of the jersey.