I am starting to think that the problem really isn't the

infecting them!

Some things I have been pondering......

Kavika Mitchell comes in from a Super Bowl champion Giants team....in his first year he was a playmaking LB.....he wasn't asked to cover he was asked to attack the backfield.....and he did it well.....

Jonathan Scott came in for Brad Butler and played pretty well that game.....so well that they kept him at RT and got horribly abused the following week.

Jeff Handgarter looked pretty good in the 1st couple of games.....but is getting worse and worse with each passing game not better.

Trent Edwards is noticibly regressing and doesn't have any of that swagger he had when he was drafted

TO is just burying his head in the sand and trying not to say anything that incites the media

Dick Juron has a blank look on his face each and every game.....totally lacking any kind of emotion

and on and on and on

Then you take a look at what are basically old men in Thurman Thomas, Jim Kelly, and Daryl Talley.....those guys were WINNERS and you just knew it.

WTF has happened to the bills..:cry:

I lot of fans and ex-players are wondering WTF happened to the Bills. It's year after year failure now. I for one don't believe for a second that a lot of talent has been put on this team, bad drafts, Modrak, Guy, bad talent evaluaters and bad (cheap) head coaches. You get what you pay for. In a player and a coach. Most of us can remember when Ralph paid to bring in and KEEP the best players. Why did he stop?