Firing your OC on the eve of the season opener

Arguably, the only reason these teams aren't 0-12 is that 2 of them played each other.

And you think firing the OC is the reasons these teams are 1-11? All 3 teams could have kept their OC's and they'd still be a combined 1-11 at this point.

No, I'm not claiming this is the only thing wrong with these 3 organizations. It is merely symptomatic.

I brought it up because I doubt I will ever see 3 OCs dumped between the last pre-season game and opening day again in my lifetime. It's looking like that action is going to equate to taking out a billboard and announcing, "We're gonna suck big time! We wanna suck so bad that we aren't even going to give ourselves a snowball's chance of success!"

For what it's worth, they probably would have been 1-11 regardless. They had crummy offensive coordiantors in the first place.

Chan Gailey is actually a pretty good OC. He had garbage to work with last year and he gave them a chance to win some games. It wasn't his fault the Chiefs suck.

Jagodzinski was a greenhorn. He may have sucked. But, who knows for sure? He never had a chance to even start to squat. The team certainly sucks.

Schonert was also a greenhorn, and I've always said he was an uninspired hire/promotion from the git-go. Still, his replacement has almost no coaching experience and it all took place nearly 9 months after Ralph Wilson had recommended Schonert be replaced.