Drew on the Sideline

Rico

The look on his face was almost as pathetic as his performance tonight.

He's gotta know it's over.

117335[/snapback]

It's been a good run. He's made more money than practically anyone over the course of his career to play a game. He just doesn't have IT. He's never had IT. You can take all the stats and yards and Super Bowl appearances and just put them to rest for good please - he's lacking something, and there's no chance it's showing up now after a random 12 year hibernation.

Drew is a caretaker. For the Bills' sake, it better be a caretaker for Losman.

It's been a good run. He's made more money than practically anyone over the course of his career to play a game. He just doesn't have IT. He's never had IT. You can take all the stats and yards and Super Bowl appearances and just put them to rest for good please - he's lacking something, and there's no chance it's showing up now after a random 12 year hibernation.

Drew is a caretaker. For the Bills' sake, it better be a caretaker for Losman.

117360[/snapback]

I think that "caretaker" is a cancer to thius team at this point. He must sit for the rest of the year, and go at the end of it.

It was so familiar. My friends told me I looked just like that when I got MY 8 million dollar job... :D

117346[/snapback]

How much combined...did we pay for Drew and that space cadet from california????--betw 50 and 100 million????? we wouild have been better off with a journeyman QB from canada with some savvy.....

Guest sey hey
I think that "caretaker" is a cancer to thius team at this point. He must sit for the rest of the year, and go at the end of it.

117366[/snapback]

Absolutely CORRECT!

He infects the team with his inabilities. He should be a class guy and retire now. He has cashed sooo many paychecks and returned sooo little it's pathetic!