This Sundays game

Boolay

I'm planning on bringing my kids to this weekends game but I am concerned for their safety. Add the current rage of Bills fans and fuel it with Alcohol and it makes for a combustible situation. At least it isn't a 4:00 game which would mean 3 more hours of drinking...

I'm planning on bringing my kids to this weekends game but I am concerned for their safety. Add the current rage of Bills fans and fuel it with Alcohol and it makes for a combustible situation. At least it isn't a 4:00 game which would mean 3 more hours of drinking...

I cancelled my trip to the game this year and sold my tickets on eBay. I love this team but with how much money I have and uncertain job security, going down to see this terrible team and spending $700+ to do so just isn't worth it.

I am looking forward to the San Fran office taking me to the Bears-Niners game on Thanksgiving though. So I will get to see what good football looks like this year.

I took my kids once and that was it. We were not in the family section, but I dont think that matters. Drunks sit in the family section too. They're bombed when they get there and they sneak in hard liquor. When I went, at least four fights broke out within close viewing distance of our seats.

You'll probably be ok as long as a fight does not break out within a row or two of your seats. However, drunks spilling drinks and food all over you is a distinct possibility. It will get ugly if the Bills are losing. Browns fans are not known for being the nicest fans around and there will be fights. Unless you're going for free, I'd find another way to spend $200+ on the kids.

At least you're not bringing a newborn baby like the idiots we heard about last week.