scrap no-huddle

jtl3302

Does anyone else think we should scrap no-huddle? I know we have many issues with this team, i just feel like our personnel are not suited for the no-huddle. O-line is young, trent's still young and TO is not suited for no-huddle. I say we huddle up, established a running game and try to take SOME pressure of trent. I'm not sure if trent is the answer but i feel like we'll never know if we don't slow things up and help him out. AND FOR GOODNESS SAKES GET RID OF CHAMBERS!!

For one thing, it would eat up some clock and give the defense a little bit of rest. It's what they should've done against New Orleans and given how it hasn't been working well at all, why even do it in 88-degree weather when yuo know the defense will get worn down again.

It might just help slow things down for Edwards and the o-line. When it doesn't work, it puts way too much pressure on the defense.

For one thing, it would eat up some clock and give the defense a little bit of rest. It's what they should've done against New Orleans and given how it hasn't been working well at all, why even do it in 88-degree weather when yuo know the defense will get worn down again.

It might just help slow things down for Edwards and the o-line. When it doesn't work, it puts way too much pressure on the defense.

I guess i'm in the minority. I think Trent can be a solid player in the NFL, i like the potential of our young o-line(not scott,chambers) and we have 2 solid RB's. POUND THE BALL!!

Does anyone else think we should scrap no-huddle? I know we have many issues with this team, i just feel like our personnel are not suited for the no-huddle. O-line is young, trent's still young and TO is not suited for no-huddle. I say we huddle up, established a running game and try to take SOME pressure of trent. I'm not sure if trent is the answer but i feel like we'll never know if we don't slow things up and help him out. AND FOR GOODNESS SAKES GET RID OF CHAMBERS!!

So they can add a bunch of Delay of game penalties, :thumbsup: no way.

So they can add a bunch of Delay of game penalties, :thumbsup: no way.

How does scrapping the no-huddle automatically mean delay of game penalties? Because they have more time to get the play in, the offense will be more lackadaisical about it?

It's clear this no-huddle isn't working and it's killing the defense. It might be a kick to the teeth of the coaches' egos, but do something to slow this whole thing down. They have two solid RBs, so build the identity of a run-the-ball offense. That usually works.

I dont think the no-huddle is the problem. they take their time with it and they arent rushing, the problem seems to be that they run a very basic offense and every team knows what play is coming next. they abandon the run early every week. the receivers stand there waiting for the ball to get to them instead of fighting for it. I watched the dolphins game and just shook my head and said the fans see it the opposing teams see it, everyone sees that this offense isnt going anywhere, so why cant the coaches see it? or why dont they seem to care? the Bills as a team looked very lackluster and lazy!

I dont think the no-huddle is the problem. they take their time with it and they arent rushing, the problem seems to be that they run a very basic offense and every team knows what play is coming next. they abandon the run early every week. the receivers stand there waiting for the ball to get to them instead of fighting for it. I watched the dolphins game and just shook my head and said the fans see it the opposing teams see it, everyone sees that this offense isnt going anywhere, so why cant the coaches see it? or why dont they seem to care? the Bills as a team looked very lackluster and lazy!

i have to agree with you, they don't run a hurry up. I still believe it would help slow thinks down so the the offense can gain their composure. You're exactly right, we abandon the run. Actually, i'm not sure if we even try to establish a running game! HUDDLE UP AND POUND THE BALL!