Marv Levy

zdro22

Marv Levy took a hot dump on this organization 4 years ago. He missed on Witner, McCargo, and now the "QB of the future". The only legit starters he drafted in those 2 drafts are Poz(always hurt) and Butler. Plus we fail to mention he hired this corpse of a head coach! This organization is a joke we dont look or act like the other 30 organizations, i say 30 cause were almost as inept as the raiders. The common denominator between those 2 teams is senile old owners who think they are football men still. Bills will never win until ralph isnt owner and then we may lose the team, just awesome!! :thumbsup:

Marv Levy took a hot dump on this organization 4 years ago. He missed on Witner, McCargo, and now the "QB of the future". The only legit starters he drafted in those 2 drafts are Poz(always hurt) and Butler. Plus we fail to mention he hired this corpse of a head coach! This organization is a joke we dont look or act like the other 30 organizations, i say 30 cause were almost as inept as the raiders. The common denominator between those 2 teams is senile old owners who think they are football men still. Bills will never win until ralph isnt owner and then we may lose the team, just awesome!! :thumbsup:

Marv is definitely largely responsible for the condition this franchise is in today. He hired Jauron and failed miserably in the draft and free agency. His tenure as GM looks worse as time goes on.

Marv is definitely largely responsible for the condition this franchise is in today. He hired Jauron and failed miserably in the draft and free agency. His tenure as GM looks worse as time goes on.

I believe Marv had good intentions when he accepted the position. But as smart as he is, he should have told Wilson to go out and hire the best football guys he could to handle the front office and let them hire a competent coaching staff. In conclusion, Marv's tenure set us back 4 seasons with his biggest blunder being bringing in Juron.

I saw 6-10 without all the injuries and now I hate to even think about it.