How much money have you spent on the Bills?

major

Today, my wife asked me why we pay to watch this every week. FYI, I bought the NFL Sunday Ticket to watch our team play this year. She has a great point. Make a list of how much you've spent on the Bills this year (tickets, clothing, etc...). After doing this, write a letter to Mr. Brandon informing him of how much you have spent on the Bills experience this year alone. These are hard earned dollars we are forking over. I want a good return for my money. When I watch a bad movie, I can always go get my money back at the ticket counter, or they'll give me a free pass to another movie of my choosing. I wonder if the Bills front office would give us a free jersey or free ticket to a game after today's game in Miami?

spent zero dollars this year, zero dollars last year... can I still write Russell?

Dear Mr. St. John Fisher,

I have spent zero dollars the past two years on your football franchise. I don't feel I'm getting my money's worth. So, I suppose it would be uncalled for, for me to ask for a refund...but may I get my 3 hours each Sunday back...cause as they say, time is money... POW :lol:

Sincerely,

Chas. H. Gerz. IV Esq.

Truth hurts huh? Im sure I will get banned because Bills fans only like to hear positive things and hate to hear the truth. Oh well...your city and you suck big time. And your sports teams couldnt wina chmampionship if they tried...WIDE RIGHT and NO GOAL baby......lol...hahahahahahahaha

Well, let's see -$225 for a discounted Sunday Ticket, about $80 on new jerseys, $160 on a silent auction, couple hundred at the home opener weekend...

TOO MUCH! I suck. B-)

What he said PLUS the grand for me and my buddy headed up from Florida for the Browns game this weekend :lol: