taking what they give us

spartacus

now that Miami has shown how to take away the dump off

will the Bills have any offense at all the rest of this season.

they were sitting there punishing every single sucker who caught a Trent dump off.

without the dump-offs - will Trent's head explode next week?

now that Miami has shown how to take away the dump off

will the Bills have any offense at all the rest of this season.

they were sitting there punishing every single sucker who caught a Trent dump off.

without the dump-offs - will Trent's head explode next week?

This is refreshing. Not long ago, anyone criticizing the Bills would be crucified by the illogically loyal guardians of the Stadium Wall. Now it's okay to tell how you really feel (until they win another game). This therapy helps me get over the gut-wrenching feeling in just a few days (instead of seven).

Still, since I live in the shadow of Disney World, there is still an idiot inside me who hopes that a white knight will appear in Buffalo and buy the Bills and keep them there. Then hire a top five coach and build a winning organization.

With a competitive team, the stands will be filled, the media attention and peripheral income will be awesome, and the population and corporate presence in Buffalo will begin to increase again.

I made the mistake of telling my doctor about this secret desire. He told me to go back to thinking about commiting suicide.