Season over

sharper802

Now that all hope is officially lost here is the plan:

1. Trade TO to a contender for anything

2. Sign Walker, Runyan, or Levi Jones before Trent is killed.

3. Trent has to play the rest of the year so we can find out if he can play(I know for some this is already a no but I am not giving up the next three years to developng yet another QB without knowing for sure if Trent can play)

4. Fire Modrak and Jauron

5. If Schottenheimer will come give the job to him

6. If not Schott then let Fewell coach the rest of the way.

7. Give the keys to the kingdom as stated on another post to Gruden, Holmgren, Shanahan, or Cowher

8. Brandon can stay as a GM because he must be a frickin genius to have gotten 50+ thousand people to but season tickets for this mess. Just let him have no say on personnell.

Then on Tuesday you all fill in the rest...

Now that all hope is officially lost here is the plan:

1. Trade TO to a contender for anything

2. Sign Walker, Runyan, or Levi Jones before Trent is killed.

3. Trent has to play the rest of the year so we can find out if he can play(I know for some this is already a no but I am not giving up the next three years to developng yet another QB without knowing for sure if Trent can play)

4. Fire Modrak and Jauron

5. If Schottenheimer will come give the job to him

6. If not Schott then let Fewell coach the rest of the way.

7. Give the keys to the kingdom as stated on another post to Gruden, Holmgren, Shanahan, or Cowher

8. Brandon can stay as a GM because he must be a frickin genius to have gotten 50+ thousand people to but season tickets for this mess. Just let him have no say on personnell.

Jauron will not be our HC next season. If he is, it only means we made the playoffs and did well, and that

ain't going to happen.

So we probably will see a change of the guard at the coaching level, maybe an executive (or two),

and some players gone.

All it means is another 3 to 4 years of rebuilding....again.