How could I have possibly thought

How?

What the frig was I smoking?

HA. Hope they lose out and get the pokes a top 5 pick.

117199[/snapback]

Drew screws up and screwws up and eventually it starts to be catching(as in disease)--as Moulds inexplicably jumps out of bounds on an easy catch.

Simple, like everyone on this board you are a fan. And fans cheer for their team, they believe in their team even when reality and everyone else says you're crazy.

Don't be ashamed, don't be embarrassed. It's part of being a fan.

117202[/snapback]

Yeah well, i'm not gonna make THAT mistake again. This team SUCKS OUT LOUD.

Drew screws up and screwws up and eventually it starts to be catching(as in disease)--as Moulds inexplicably jumps out of bounds on an easy catch.

117201[/snapback]

Aw come on wait till after the game then you can see him cry ,this team has no leader and no heart. Well at least they are consistant none of them showed up to play what a sorry a$$ bunch of losers .

Yo JoeYousuck pack

You suck. Stay off the couch put down the Twinkes and hit the weightroom and try out for the team before you call these players losers. Oh yea I forgot your head is to big to fit through the door.

117215[/snapback]

Hey, f*ck off.

How's that?

No, I think it would be to hard to do in the missionary position. But if you would like my Brother in laws #? I can always ask. Just a couple of ?'s Are you fat" not your head, balding, Big hands or feet is what he likes.