A question to AFC East Competitors

Whites Bay

I realize it's a pointless exercise to attempt to keep the usual numb-nuts away from this post, but I thought I'd toss one out to the Dolphins/Jets/Pats* trolls that scurry along our walkways here at Two Bills Drive.

"Squish the Fish" is a mantra here in Western New York. Always has been, always will be. This is what we say when the Bills play Miami. We don't know why, but we just do.

Two questions for you:

1) Is this a Buffalo expression. or do Jets and Pats* fans use this as well?

2) Does your fan base have a similar expression regarding the Bills? I mean, aside from "Bills Suck", "Dick Sucks", "Ralph is Cheap", "Ralph Sucks"...? Something like "Kill Bill", or the like?

I realize it's a pointless exercise to attempt to keep the usual numb-nuts away from this post, but I thought I'd toss one out to the Dolphins/Jets/Pats* trolls that scurry along our walkways here at Two Bills Drive.

"Squish the Fish" is a mantra here in Western New York. Always has been, always will be. This is what we say when the Bills play Miami. We don't know why, but we just do.

Two questions for you:

1) Is this a Buffalo expression. or do Jets and Pats* fans use this as well?

2) Does your fan base have a similar expression regarding the Bills? I mean, aside from "Bills Suck", "Dick Sucks", "Ralph is Cheap", "Ralph Sucks"...? Something like "Kill Bill", or the like?

Good question