This week's starting O-line

Does anybody know what the line is looking like for the Fish game?

I've heard our RT is switching to LT to replace Bell, so who's starting at RT? Chambers??

Jonathan Scott and Kirk Chambers are the tackles (unless Bell makes a miraculous recovery), but which sides they'll play is yet to be determined (at least publicly). Think I'd sooner see Chambers on the left side, but that's just my opinion ...

That is correct. (responding to original post) Scott is the #3 OT, so with Bell not practicing, he would be taking all the first string reps at LT, and Chambers all the reps at RT. Meredith, the guy they signed off Green Bay's practice squad, is next on the depth chart.

Jonathan Scott and Kirk Chambers are the tackles (unless Bell makes a miraculous recovery), but which sides they'll play is yet to be determined (at least publicly). Think I'd sooner see Chambers on the left side, but that's just my opinion ...

anyone who would like to see chambers on the left side is totally clueless are you freaking kidding me?

No one has signed Jon Runyan, which speak volumes about his ability to hold up. But the OT's are among the poorest in the NFL. Bell was a 2 year project when drafted, Chambers was recently released, Scott was cut from Detroit, and Meredith couldn't make the team for OT starved Green Bay.

I guess saving money by not paying Peters was worth it. Things could really ugly, especially if one of the guards goes down.

anyone who would like to see chambers on the left side is totally clueless are you freaking kidding me?

Edit: upon further (film) review, I should apparently stop drinking before games, because Scott stayed on the right side after Bell went out. :thumbsup:

Still can't say I'm thrilled with EITHER tackle option, though ... and we knew depth at the position would be a problem. Good call, bringing in that rookie to take Butler's roster spot. Hope he pans out in another year or two.