Keith Ellison Solutions

Nice to see some people who know a little about football in this thread.

Ellison is a major weakness on defense and Mitchell has played a hell of a lot better. I find it almost unbearable to watch how opposing teams run and pass on Ellison all game long. Granted, he does his best and every now and then makes a big play. But he is way too small and weak for what he is asked to do. The sad part is I don't think we have anyone on our roster who can do a better job at this point.

LB was a weakness heading into the season and still is. Now with a depleted secondary it could get ugly.

Yes it is good to see that someone else noticed Ellisons terrible play. Too many people remember the 2-3 big stops he made vrs NE/TB, look at his tackles/stats and go "Ellison is great this year" Well no he is terrible. Hate to break it to you but that is a FACT.

Ellison is better than all of those guys, and if you believe otherwise you might just be a fool! Ellison has been playing his ass off.

Well, I cant hate the guy for trying his best, which I am sure he is. I cant hate Ellison for being on the field, and I dont. But Ellison does suck something awful and has been just terrible this season. I blame Jauron for this.

Everyone likes to grade Keith Ellison as inadequate. So what is the solution?

Lets bring in Brandon Spoon.

For the most part, this defense is playing well. How can you point to Ellison as a problem? If the offense stays on the field against the Saints, they have a chance, and probably win. Against the Pats, I don't see how a team coached by an Ivy League, big brained coach can allow Ben Watson to beat them on the same play for two touchdowns. The scheme and coaching adjustments shoulda helped compensate for that.

everyone keeps talking about trading this player or trading this skill player or that skill player and things will get better for the Bills...the two biggest weakness on this team are it's inability to win the war of the trenches (mostly on offense this year) and it's coaching staff.

this isn't syaing ellison is a great linebacker...it just means you can plug a Ray Lewis into his position, and it wouldn't make a difference.