dolphins game, WHO IS GOIN!!

brenty

anyone going to dolphins game, was gonna have a little tailgate, if ya wanted to swing by for a beer or two! I always go to dolphins games in miami because well i live in the area. I always do or dress something that is crazy... this year i dont know if i should do the popcorn costume (yes it has been done) or a giant bird for byrd first start

Usually go but I have the Sunday ticket this year and don't feel like making the trip down from Tampa. It's not as much the drive down as it is the ride home after a potential loss. I know there are a bunch of people from Tampa going to the Squash the Fish party at Blue Martini. Ask for Jason, he's a manager there, from Buffalo.

I went the past two years but will not this year. Was utterly humiliating last year hearing Dolfans mockingly say "See you in TORONTO." Oh the horror, the horror. :thumbsup:

Yea, I was there and my seats were right on the end of the 2nd level and I was leaning up against the railing and the Fin's fans were yelling, "HE'S GOING TO JUMP!!". It was actually pretty funny.

Yea, I was there and my seats were right on the end of the 2nd level and I was leaning up against the railing and the Fin's fans were yelling, "HE'S GOING TO JUMP!!". It was actually pretty funny.

Remember Ted Ginn had a career game against a hobbled Terrance McGee who apparently was a better option than the mentally-challenged Leodis McKelvin.

Remember Ted Ginn had a career game against a hobbled Terrance McGee who apparently was a better option than the mentally-challenged Leodis McKelvin.

Yep, I remember Ginn on that first play and thinking to myself that McGee was in for a long day. I also forgot about Trent reaching the ball to try and get the 1st down and fumbling, ugh, I won't be there for sure this weekend.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2008102604/2...9000d5d80bf79ec

anyone going to dolphins game, was gonna have a little tailgate, if ya wanted to swing by for a beer or two! I always go to dolphins games in miami because well i live in the area. I always do or dress something that is crazy... this year i dont know if i should do the popcorn costume (yes it has been done) or a giant bird for byrd first start

If you really want folks to join you for the tailgate party, I don't think I'd be advertising "dressing up" like popcorn or a giant bird. If acting really gay is your thing, I can think of better places to do it besides the home stadium of the of your team's arch rivals.

BTW - went to the Bill/fins Sunday night game a few years ago, and the tailgating was actually pretty good, and the crowd was great. Lots of good natured trash talk with the fans surrounding our seats. All in good fun. Upon leaving, and wearing my Bills jersey, I got some crap coming coming down the ramp after the Bills blew another one, but it was nothing I haven't seen at the Ralph. To be expected when visiting hostile territory.

However, I think I did see a guy dressed like a box of Cracker Jack get beat to a pulp!

I'm goin, with my brother and a Dolphins fan. Where will you be, or how can we meet up?

I will be there. Gate B first row in front of the ticket window where the players buses are parked. The cheerleaders walk right on by about an hour before game time.

Depending on what time you find me I will most likely be "that guy."

Usually go but I have the Sunday ticket this year and don't feel like making the trip down from Tampa. It's not as much the drive down as it is the ride home after a potential loss. I know there are a bunch of people from Tampa going to the Squash the Fish party at Blue Martini. Ask for Jason, he's a manager there, from Buffalo.

Which Blue Martini?