Random observations

• We are 1-2 and we faced the Pats at Foxboro and the red-hot Saints. Is it just me or I don't feel the need to open my veins or pull a Thelma and Louise just yet.

• Personally, I don't care if T.O. catches 10 or no football per week, and I don't care if 90% of Edwards' passes are checkdowns, I just care about our record, not how many ESPN highlights we have. If McKelvin doesn't fumble we are 2-1 and nobody freaks about the style of our offense.

• Speaking of which, since checkdowns seem to suit Edwards that much, then FINE HAS TO SIT. No matter how good of a blocker he is, he won't make this Oline that much better, might as well have someone who can catch. Depth should be : Nelson, Stupar, Fine.

• This is what I have to say about Roscoe Parrish: Where is Chris Watson when you need him!

Go Bills

Marc in Montréal

Speaking of which, since checkdowns seem to suit Edwards that much, then FINE HAS TO SIT. No matter how good of a blocker he is, he won't make this Oline that much better, might as well have someone who can catch. Depth should be : Nelson, Stupar, Fine.

Go Bills

Marc in Montréal

That 3rd (or 4th) player on the progression is almost always open - short. I say keep Roscoe in and let him do his juke 'n jive thing to get the 1st down. :lol:

- We are 1-2. Jauron has proven that he just can not beat good teams. Luckily there are still teams worse than us -- like the Bucs-- and Dickie can still get some wins every year. Is it just me or do any other fans simply not care about wins vrs sh*t opponents anymore, and actually want the Bills to beat a playoof caliber team?

- Personally, I dont care if TO catches 100 balls this week or zero. If TO wanted his streak to stay alive he should have caught the catchable balls thrown to him. I REALLY care that 90% of Trents passes are checkdowns. Watch other NFL QBs throw the ball downfield when a defenders back is turned. This does not happen on our team. But please do not fault TE for this...why should you? Did all you out there teach yourselves how to read, write, or ride a bike? My bet is someone taught and showed you how to do it. Trent has never be taught anything of value from this 2nd rate coaching staff.

- Speaking of which, if the coaching staff simply cannot get Trent to throw it down field FORCE him to throw it down field. If your QB wont throw it more than five yards, stop running five yard routes. Send multiple guys deep, dont play into that conservative BS.

- Why trade Roscoe for some BS 5th round pick that will likely be cut in 2 years.

Go Bills...and fire Jauron!

Thoner7

• We are 1-2 and we faced the Pats at Foxboro and the red-hot Saints. Is it just me or I don't feel the need to open my veins or pull a Thelma and Louise just yet.

• Personally, I don't care if T.O. catches 10 or no football per week, and I don't care if 90% of Edwards' passes are checkdowns, I just care about our record, not how many ESPN highlights we have. If McKelvin doesn't fumble we are 2-1 and nobody freaks about the style of our offense.

• Speaking of which, since checkdowns seem to suit Edwards that much, then FINE HAS TO SIT. No matter how good of a blocker he is, he won't make this Oline that much better, might as well have someone who can catch. Depth should be : Nelson, Stupar, Fine.

• This is what I have to say about Roscoe Parrish: Where is Chris Watson when you need him!

Go Bills

Marc in Montréal

Since stats is all you care about lets state these since our 5-1 start last season we have gone 3-10 since, 0-7 in our division and 2-9 against teams .500 or better. TO is getting ready to crack and THE injury list is getting bigger and DJ is getting worse.

First off, you have an excellent avatar.

I think most fans care greatly about the final record, but it's painfully obvious little has changed from an 08 season where the team finished 2-8. No offense with a defense that eventually breaks down because EDIT: the offense can't score points. 43 offensive points in 3 games. Scoring on d or special teams will not happen each week.

I hope that when Nelson comes back he's the TE getting targeted as much as Fine was. Of course, they'll need to run some decent routes that stretch more than 6 yards.

The Bills have talent, but I temper that by noting their depth is perilously thin. And for Dick Jauron, the peril is too perilous.

Go Bills

Marc in Montréal

Problem isn't the record...the problem is the Bills are not playing good football. they can't pull a complete game together and something always seems to look bad. They either stink it up in the fourth qtr against the Pats, let a bad Bucs team pass for 300+ yds and almost get back in the game, or they put together an offensive turd against the Saints....I guess it's just enough to keep us hanging on....like the 7-9 records.

I would feel better about the losses if they didn't come the way they did. Fact is, what we see is what we're going to get....