JP needs to start NOW.

And Drew needs to retire at the end of this season. This mother!@#$er has set our franchise's development back 3 years. Enough is enough.

116964[/snapback]

Its obvious what we need...3 things...1. Drewnothing to retire 2.A good passrushing DE 3. safeties/a corner. We will have a good team if those things can happen.

no doubt the bills will candyass him around on the bench for the rest of the season, so that when he does start next year, he won't have any experience so we will waist another year....that seems to be the story every year.....just wait till next year.....i'm done waiting.....looks like it's time to find a new team

If he's healthy, I see no reason not to start JP Losman next week. The season is over and its time to begin preparing for '05 and beyond.

Should Losman play tonight? I don't know. I'm afraid he'll come under very heavy fire from the Pats D. That said, it would not suprise me to see him later in this game.

If he's healthy,  I see no reason not to start JP Losman next week.  The season is over and its time to begin preparing for '05 and beyond. 

Should Losman play tonight?  I don't know.  I'm afraid he'll come under very heavy fire from the Pats D.  That said,  it would not suprise me to see him later in this game.

117021[/snapback]

I wouldn't play him tonight. This game is a train wreck AND a car Rosen. Don't throw the kid into that stevestojan. As of tomorrow, JP is the QB. Give him all the snaps in practice, let him prepare right for the next game. You don't gain anything tossing him in there now.

How many more times do we have to see Bledsoe throw another pass into the ground to an open reciever?

117033[/snapback]

For about 20 more minutes, because that is how long the rest of his career is. This is Drew's retirement party, and I for one am cracking a bottle of champagne to toast the coming of JP.

For about 20 more minutes, because that is how long the rest of his career is.  This is Drew's retirement party, and I for one am cracking a bottle of champagne to toast the coming of JP.

117038[/snapback]

Dont be so sure----we will squeak by some weak opponent in the next two weekas and everyone will be saying that Drew is not so bad...LOL!!!!

Thing is, I'm afraid we're going to hear the same old talking points tomorrow morning from this stubborn organization.

And I KNOW the first thing they're going to do is deflect the Drew press question by emphasizing the total team meltdown...which is very true...but nevertheless doesn't excuse Drew's huge role in this team's 2-year decline.

Thing is, I'm afraid we're going to hear the same old talking points tomorrow morning from this stubborn organization.

And I KNOW the first thing they're going to do is deflect the Drew press question by emphasizing the total team meltdown...which is very true...but nevertheless doesn't excuse Drew's huge role in this team's 2-year decline.

117051[/snapback]

How long has this team sucked for now??..lemme see...uhmmmmmthis yr last yr....the year before...the yr before that...and the year before that..

How long has this team sucked for now??..lemme see...uhmmmmmthis yr  last yr....the year before...the yr before that...and the year before that..

117067[/snapback]

I posted this yesterday but will do it again to make us all feel even worse :huh:

The Bills haven't won their division since 1995.

They haven't won a playoff game since 1995.

They haven't made the playoffs since 1999.

They haven't had a winning season since 1999.

We are also among the 10 worst NFL teams of the 21st century, record-wise.

How many more times do we have to see Bledsoe throw another pass into the ground to an open reciever?

117033[/snapback]

Man don't you just love those....vintage Bledsoe :huh:

For those that want to start Losman; he has been taking a few snaps with the first team the last couple of weeks and could play if needed. Don't buy that official BS that comes from OBD.

Question is: Do the Bills have the gonads to sit this has-been ?

Time to turn the page...have Losman get his feet wet this lost season and give us some hope for next season.

Man don't you just love those....vintage Bledsoe    :huh: 

For those that want to start Losman; he has been taking a few snaps with the first team the last couple of weeks and could play if needed. Don't buy that official BS that comes from OBD.

Question is: Do the Bills have the gonads to sit this has-been ?

Time to turn the page...have Losman get his feet wet this lost season and give us some hope for next season.

117104[/snapback]

Mark my words lancaster steve.....If drew starts again and we sneak by some opponent in the next 2 weeks---people on this board are gonna be sticking up for old Drew again........

Debating Losman versus Drew obscures the real debate that is important for the franchise - Donahoe or Dona-no.

The man be better than I am at judging NFL talent, but I'm failry confident he's average to below average when comapred to his peers.

2004 seems out of reach with the Bills' in 15th out of 16 and with 8 AFC teams at 6-3 or better. The brass needs to determine whether Donahoe is hitting with ALL his acquisitions at a high enough clip overall and not solely base it on Losman's performance or lack thereof.