Inspirational Quote(s) for Jauron

tjprime

Was just going through some interviews and heard Jauron talk about playing to keep it close and trying to win again and it reminded me of this Herm Edwards Quote,

"You play to win the game. Hello? You play to win the game. You don't play it to just play it. That's the great thing about sports: you play to win, and I don't care if you don't have any wins. You go play to win. When you start tellin' me it doesn't matter, then retire. Get out! 'Cause it matters."

Nothing emphasized this point more than after the punt at 7:35 in the 4th yesterday than the Saints coming out passing trying to put more points up. And Dick on sidelines with the same expressionless look on his face. That's what he doesn't get. I think this fan base would be more okay with the struggles and losses if Dick actually showed more emotion and acted like he cared, rather than just standing on the sidelines looking lost. Any body else got a quote or 2 for Jauron

Was just going through some interviews and heard Jauron talk about playing to keep it close and trying to win again and it reminded me of this Herm Edwards Quote,

"You play to win the game. Hello? You play to win the game. You don't play it to just play it. That's the great thing about sports: you play to win, and I don't care if you don't have any wins. You go play to win. When you start tellin' me it doesn't matter, then retire. Get out! 'Cause it matters."

Nothing emphasized this point more than after the punt at 7:35 in the 4th yesterday than the Saints coming out passing trying to put more points up. And Dick on sidelines with the same expressionless look on his face. That's what he doesn't get. I think this fan base would be more okay with the struggles and losses if Dick actually showed more emotion and acted like he cared, rather than just standing on the sidelines looking lost. Any body else got a quote or 2 for Jauron

They are who we that the were!