I am so disgusted with this performance.......

LIBills

I am so disgusted with the performance against the Saints that it further beats down my opinion since day one with the this team. And just look at the goings on in other NFL cities that will pi$$ us off even more.

The Bengals defeat the Steelers and are 2-1.

Mark Sanchez and Rex Ryan are leading a 3-0 team.

The Lions won a game.

The Colts who continue to break in young players and are breaking in a new head coach continue to win games

Get the point everyone.

Point is, I am tired of being stuck in the mud with this team while everyone else has a pulse to improve.

The Bills are at the same point in year 4 of this garbage as they were in year 1 and its pathetic. it also stresses the point that this team will never.....ever.....ever......... ever beat a good team. It makes me sick and I know that it bothers everyone else. But I will still be the same moron and go to the games like I have been for 28 years.

I know I am ranting like a whiny little school girl, but where is the hope for a better future with this team.

I am so disgusted with the performance against the Saints that it further beats down my opinion since day one with the this team. And just look at the goings on in other NFL cities that will pi$$ us off even more.

The Bengals defeat the Steelers and are 2-1.

Mark Sanchez and Rex Ryan are leading a 3-0 team.

The Lions won a game.

The Colts who continue to break in young players and are breaking in a new head coach continue to win games

Get the point everyone.

Point is, I am tired of being stuck in the mud with this team while everyone else has a pulse to improve.

The Bills are at the same point in year 4 of this garbage as they were in year 1 and its pathetic. it also stresses the point that this team will never.....ever.....ever......... ever beat a good team. It makes me sick and I know that it bothers everyone else. But I will still be the same moron and go to the games like I have been for 28 years.

I know I am ranting like a whiny little school girl, but where is the hope for a better future with this team.

All we need is more continuity.