WE STARTED OUR DOWNWARD SPIRAL...........

WHEN WE GOT RID OF RUSTY JONES. notice how many players are hurt every year since. I know there are gonna be injuries but this is crazy.

Sure, the downward spiral has nothing to do with lousy ownership, lousy drafts, and lousy coaching. It's all Mike Mularkey's fault for replacing Rusty Jones. :censored:

WHEN WE GOT RID OF RUSTY JONES. notice how many players are hurt every year since. I know there are gonna be injuries but this is crazy.

I think the same thing all the time. But I blame Tom Donahoe that his level of incompetence was so high that he could not assess that Rusty Jones was brilliant--the best in the game. He wanted to bring in a former Pittsburgh chum. In respect to things like Rusty Jones I think Brandon is a much better GM than Donahoe, in spite of not having the football background.

Wait, wait, I thought it started with the Flutie curse? Or was it the "Todd Collins will replace Jim Kelly" concept? Once on Hooter hill I heard maybe it's because the Ralph is built on an ancient pet cemetery. One things for certain, the football gods do not like us...

B.S. this is just a soft team with soft coaches and management that can't get thier heads out of their turdholes. Money over wins, that is our motto!